2008. jan. 3.

My fabric / Anyagom

Talán ez lesz az én anyagom, de majd ha ideértek a fonalaim, akkor fotózok több variációt is :)
Joei kérdezte, hogy mi az a panama, neki teszem fel.

Joei, here is a photo about the fabric called 'panama', it looks like the evenweave
but not is the same.

4 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Nina, your canvas is really very good. Actually, in Bulgarian language we call all types of canvases 'panama'. I haven't started yet - i visited my boyfriend for the New Year's eve, but there is a lot of snow here and i can't travel back home to start :)

Nina írta...

Wow!! So many snow!! :)
In my town Budapest there's just a little ;)

Ok, Mimimira, I understand, so in your country all fabrics called panama? :) It is funny for me :)
(gonna translate to hungarian)
* * *

Szóval, Maria hazájában akkora hó van, hogy nem tud egyelőre hazautazni, mert az új évet a barátjánál ünnepelte, és most is ott tartózkodik.
Náluk minden kanavát panamának hívnak, ami nekem kicsit furi :)

Névtelen írta...

Nina, that panama is nice. It's more like a Hardanger-Linen. Very nice color choice.

Nina írta...

Thanks Joei, but if I'll stitch the long stayed version I'll choose another fabric - this panama is not enough long :)
But I like this color :)