2008. jan. 9.

I started too

Hi, all, i'm very glad to see your pictures and works.
I started my January, too, but i'll show a photo when i'm done with it. I'm using bulgarian white canvas and cross stitches in one strand of thread because the canvas is actually made for petit points and the cross stitches become either too big, or too small. The colours that i use in this one are not the original - i choose them and the threads are DMC and Bulgarian mouline.

Sziasztok!
Örülök, hogy láthatom a Ti képeiteket, munkáitokat.
Én is elkezdtem a januárt, de képet majd akkor mutatok, ha elkészült.
Egy bulgár fehér vásznat használok, és egy fonalszállal hímzek, ez az anyag kifejezetten a pici öltéseknek kedvez.
A fonalak nem az eredetiek, hanem dmc és bulgár hímző.

3 megjegyzés:

Nina írta...

Mimimira, I did the translations for the hungarian girls, I hope you don't mind ;)
Hugs, Nina

Névtelen írta...

Can't wait to see your work Maria.

Névtelen írta...

Joei, hope it'll be finished soon, so i can show it.

Nina, thanks for the translation :)