2008. jan. 10.

January done

I've finished the January chart and here's the photo,





I'm not really happy with the required snaps so I used buttons instead. These are cloud buttons in 3 different sizes and colors.

I'm still open for changes, if I find this cloud shape button not suitable for a certain chart, I might use round buttons already in my stash, same as these cloud buttons but darker in color.

* * *

Elkészültem a januárral. Nem igazán tetszett a patent, így lecseréltem gombokra (3 féle méretben és színben létezik).
Az is lehet, hogy mégsem ez a felhő alakú gomb marad végsőnek, nyitott vagyok a cserét illetően. Talán egy sötétebbet kéne választanom.

9 megjegyzés:

Nina írta...

Fantastic!! :)
I like the color of your fabric!
And I did the transalte for the hunagrian girl, I hope you don't mind, Joei :))
Hugs!

Nina írta...

... and I also like the button :))

I'm suure I'll use miniatures buttons ;)

Névtelen írta...

Thanks Nina.

No problem, it's nice to have it translated so everyone understands. Thanks for the translation Nina.

Jucus írta...

Joei, your work's great! The color of your fabric is similar to my one. My work is half-finished, I'm hurry with it!:o)

Jucus írta...

Joei, your work's great! The color of your fabric is similar to my one. My work is half-finished, I'm hurry with it!:o)

Névtelen írta...

Thanks Pjutko!

Edige írta...

Wow! Super! That's great, that always keeps inspiration to see anothers work.
... and the buttons are perfect... Don't change it!

Névtelen írta...

Good work and very nice bottons :)

Névtelen írta...

Thank you ladies!