Még a nyaralásunk alatt készültem el ezzel a két hónappal, most mutatom nektek. :-) Azt hiszem, nem az áprilissal fogom folytatni - bár ez volt az első kép, ami Cherry-nél megtetszett ezért nagyon csábít - hanem belevágok a keretbe, mert aztán a végén bele fogok zavarodni a sok egyformaságba. Remélem, egyszer utolérlek titeket.

I've stitched February and March during our holiday and now I show you them. :-) I think I will continue with the frame, as it would be too boring in the end stitching so many similar things, although the April is very charming while I fell in love with this pattern when I saw April in Cherry's blog. I hope I will catch up with you one day.

I've stitched February and March during our holiday and now I show you them. :-) I think I will continue with the frame, as it would be too boring in the end stitching so many similar things, although the April is very charming while I fell in love with this pattern when I saw April in Cherry's blog. I hope I will catch up with you one day.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése