Elkészültem a januárral!
Hófehér panamán van, nem tudom, hogy hányas a panama, de 50 szem az 11 centi széles.
Hófehér panamán van, nem tudom, hogy hányas a panama, de 50 szem az 11 centi széles.
DMC-vel hímeztem és ezüst színű patent került rá (ilyen volt a boltban és ebben a méretben).
A patent viszonylag nagy, de nekem most pont jó lett. Igaz, a mintán jelölthöz képest kicsit távolabb kellett rakni őket egymástól.
Banner lesz belőle, ez lesz a középső mintája.
Gondolkoztam, hogy a hópihék helyett esetleg gyöngyöket teszek, de inkább mégsem. Olyan szépek ezek a fáradt színek, hogy a csilivili gyöngyök lehet, hogy ütnék.
I'm ready with the 'January' pattern!
I've stichen it on snowwhite panama with DMC floss. The snaps are silver; the size is a bit larger as I thought, so the distance between them is a bit larger as on the pattern.
I will make a winter-banner, it is the middle pattern.
I had an idea, instead the cross-stich snowflakes make bead-snowflakes, but I think it would be too "glittering" to these colors.
Sorry for my english :-))
I've stichen it on snowwhite panama with DMC floss. The snaps are silver; the size is a bit larger as I thought, so the distance between them is a bit larger as on the pattern.
I will make a winter-banner, it is the middle pattern.
I had an idea, instead the cross-stich snowflakes make bead-snowflakes, but I think it would be too "glittering" to these colors.
Sorry for my english :-))
5 megjegyzés:
It's lovely, Anyi. Size of the snap is not that obvious, I wouldn't notice that it is slightly bigger,if you had not said it. I'm still trying to find small black ones. I might need to attach them at a later time until I find it.
The bead snowflake is a great idea. That's what makes this SAL so exciting, seeing other stitcher's personal touches.
Nagyon csincsi lett! :-)
Hú, de klassz! Nemsokára én is hozzáfogok!
Sziasztok!!
Anyecs, nagyon jó lett, olyan helyes!! A patent nagyon földobja, szerintem nagyon illik hozzá!!
Nina, bocs, tudnád törölni, hogy "a bejegyzést eltávolította a szerző"?
It's great!
Megjegyzés küldése